Gun Range Safety Rules
- Every gun is loaded: Treat every gun as if it is loaded and dangerous.
- Only Point at it if you want it destroyed: Always keep the gun pointed downrange and never point a gun at anything you are not planning to shoot.
- Be safe: Keep the safety in the on position and the action door open until you are ready to fire.
- If it’s loaded, leave it on the line: Check to make sure your firearm is unloaded, the action door is open and the safety is on before bringing it off the shooting line.
- Mind the trigger: Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
- Protect yourself: Wear protective eye wear and ear protection at all times, even when not shooting.
- Check you weapon: Always make sure that your weapon is functioning correctly, properly cleaned and safe to use.
- Know your target and beyond: Always know what are you shooting at and be mindful what is around and behind your target.
- Alcohol and gun powder don’t mix: It is absolutely prohibited to bring alcohol into shooting range.
Failure to abide by the above rules may result in removal from the facility and denial of future shooting privileges.